profile .
Hello! my name is CHU LING (: you can call me
chu like how the others do.
& my wonderful surname is
ANG just in case you might be curious.
i
DEMAND to be given presents on 8th of nov! :D hahah. kidding. :D
in case you might be wondering, i am currently 17+ &
an awesome year 2 student in Ngee Ann's MBS course! d:
as well, i love all the people i know because they are ALL SO AWESOME! (:
NP ambassadors are the most wonderful bunch of people too! (:
/Monday, July 28, 2008
HandWritten on; 12:24 AM
I wonder how come things have turned out to be this way.
We used to be each other’s confider and the best of friends. We used to be more than that too. That amount of trust I put in you, and listen to the promises you once ignorantly said. You told me one day, you will prove something out of it and I waited. A year or perhaps two? It never came. I believe everybody was once credulous, and I am. When others tell me how you were such a _ & a _. I refused to believe. That’s because when I knew you, you were totally different from how they described you to be. Your words were comforting and have always stood by my side listening to what i have to say. From friends, we slowly developed feelings for one another. And gradually, to what we were 2 years back. During these 2 years, there were so many setbacks. So many third parties, so many insecurities and more which came after all, o levels, studies, families, friends...You pacified me & told me everything’s going to be alright. You told me I would be that someone forever in your heart. & told me to wait. Wait for you to finish everything, wait for you to finish what you are busy with, yr studies and ridiculously, NS. I told you it’s way too long and I was afraid our feelings will gradually fade for one another. And you promised, right after June, everything will be back to norm. HA—HA. How funny. It’s a joke. A good laugh too.
You contradict yourself. To the very extend in which I felt you were way too d* alr. I gave excuses for covering up what you did which seem somewhat incongruous.-ugh. Whatever for now- I aint really in a good mood am i? I am not.
Haha. :D this is really up to you to think whichever you want. Whether is it a story or whether it’s me. (:

Friday(:
Had fun in class with the girls that day. (: like ULTRA FUN!
Met and went out with glennie. Julia asked me to go out with them to shyan’s workplace to eat. I really wanted to go... but i alr promised glenn. (:
haha. And so, mr nice glenn treated me to fish & co. Yumms! :D
Then went back to BB, waited for more than 40 minutes for my darlings to arrive. And i thought Julia, felan, alina will come tooooo. But, it just turns out to be my fav butch and shyan. Yes, and poor them had to listen to me whine. Sorry babes. ):
but really, thanks for listening me. I was feeling really ): that day.
Esp ceci, she really pei-ed me at the interchange listening to what i’ve got to say till my mom comes.
Which was alr very closed to 12a.m le. Thanks ceci! :D
I just disturbed someone. (: lets hope he doesn’t know my blog? :/ cause i think this is interesting and feel like blogging it? :D
acl :] said:
HELLOOOO HOW KIAT!
acl :] said:
SORRY! just feel like disturbing you. P:
acl :] said:
byebye! :X
*
how kiat says:
lols
and then....
how kiat says:
where got walk like turtle
acl :] says:
yes..
acl :] says:
you walk like one, seemed like one and look like one!!! HAHA
how kiat says:
u good
how kiat says:
u r dead
how kiat says:
don't let me see u again
lets pretend, nothing has happened. shall we?